Stancil Corporation (A Designated Woman Owned Small Business) The equipment is offered under:
- The Information Technology Schedule
- For General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services
Here are the particulars of the equipment and services offered:
- SIN 132-8 PURCHASE OF EQUIPMENT
- FSC CLASS 5810-COMMUNICATIONS
- SECURITY EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
- FSC CLASS 5895-MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- Including Installation, Deinstallation and Reinstallation (FPDS Code N070)
- SIN 132-12 MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT, REPAIR SERVICE, AND REPAIR PARTS/SPARE PARTS (FPDS Code J070)
- SIN 132-50 TRAINING COURSES FOR GENERAL PURPOSE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE (FPDS Code U012)
All of the following types of organizations can purchase Stancil equipment under the GSA Umbrella.
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply on a case by case basis including State, County, Municipal and Local government entities. This may include authorization under Section 1122 of the 1994 National Defense Authorization Act if the equipment is to be used in particularly for drug interdiction.
Consult these web sites for descriptions of all Stancil Models.