The SLR and TEN-4™ Digital Voice Recorder have many options for the Public Safety and Military Market. These
options were specifically designed for the market of reconstruction of incidents from multiple audio sources.
Stancil Corporation supports concurrent client software licensing. This provides greater flexibility to the end user
The Client options are outlined below:
· Repeat - A single click to replay selected telephone, radio or unselected audio channels. This will be used by
dispatchers to replay their last communication instantly.
· Player - A single and multi channel player, enabling quick and accurate reproduction of an incident.
· Status - Provides a single screen view of the channels, storage devices and current events.
· Admin - A client to configure the channels, users, groups and custom tagging information.
· ROAR - Record On A Request client. This will be primarily used by detectives when conducting telephone
· Reports - A reports package providing statistics on recorder usage.
· Web Player - A simple to use web player.
· Quality Assurance - The ability to provide user scoring.
· Screen Recording - Recording Dispatcher / Agent Screens.
· Map Player - Recordings are displayed in a GeoLocation manner.
The Server options are outlined below:
· Network Attach Storage (NAS) - Long term backup on customer supplied storage devices.
· Customize D-Channel information from digital handsets - Provides unique customization to obtain the most
information from digital handsets.
· Console (Switch) Integration - Obtain information from E911 NENA specification output, including supplied
longitude and latitude information.
· Trunked Radio Integration - Detrunking Talk Group and Radio Identification from Trunked Radio Systems.
· IRIG - B - Time synchronization to an IRIG -B time source
Please contact us to discuss these available options and which options are available on the different platforms.