- STANCIL LOGGING RECORDERS
- THE OPTIONS
The Stancil Logging Recorder (SLR) is based on Industry Standard Hardware and can
be housed in a unit which can fit in your hand (6.54” (w) x 6.18” (D) x 1.89” (H))
through to 5U 19” Rack Mounted fully redundant systems. With our design philosophy
the SLR can be easily incorporated into your existing storage strategy as well as
your corporate network.
Stancil Recorders are installed worldwide in some of the largest companies. Our customers continually meet their regulatory compliance and quality management requirements. Our products meet the highest levels of demands in terms of integration and service where accurate mission critical recording is imperative.
We have provided solutions with the high levels of interoperability with the major suppliers of Voice over IP (VOIP), Radio over IP (ROIP), Motorola validated P25 Trunked Radio Solutions as well as the traditional circuitry (analog, digital handsets, E1 and T1) systems. Working closely with the other manufacturers at ICE events, we have been able to ensure the Stancil Logger meets the current NG9-1-1 standards. This process is continually evolving and Stancil Corporation is committed to ensure the Stancil Logging Recorder meets future regulations.
Our unique and intuitive User Interface not only enables you to quickly recreate and redistribute scenarios to authorized parties but you can also view your recordings in a geo-location centric manner. This provides a very powerful view of your call distribution in a chronologically. Naturally, recordings can be seen in a multi-track view as well as dispatchers having instant access to their last recordings.
For compliance, the Stancil Logging Recorder can record the dispatcher/agent computer
screen. This can be synchronized with the recorded audio to provide an accurate representation
of how the call was handled. This coupled with our quality monitor package will ensure
you will meet your QA requirements.
VoxStor is a recording solution for the OEM market which is based on the Stancil Recorder. It is sold to integrators wishing to include a recording solution into their overall product. You will quickly inherit a recording solution from a company which has been in this market for over seventy years. VoxStor is a simple to use, well documented, highly functional multi channel voice recorder. It can connect to IP audio network channels as well as the traditional voice circuits to provide a multi channel view of your audio traffic. Stancil Corporation recognizes the complexity of providing a complete quality audio/video solution and therefore has formed alliances with other companies. You will benefit from these alliances and leverage your core competencies with our expertise.
For more detail on VoxStorand how Stancil Corporation can provide custom development to provide tighter coupling with your product, please visit the VoxStor web page.
Stancil Corporation supports multiple software options enabling you to customize your recording solution to match your requirements.
Please contact us for any questions or clarification and one of our representatives would be very happy to answer outstanding points.
GSA Information is under Government
The SLR and TEN-4 Digital Voice Recorder have many options for the Public Safety and Military Market. These options were specifically designed for the market of reconstruction of incidents from multiple audio sources.
The Client options are outlined below:
- Repeat- A single click to replay selected telephone, radio or unselected audio channels. This will be used by dispatchers to replay their last communication instantly.
- Player- A single and multi channel player, enabling quick and accurate reproduction of an incident.
- Status- Provides a single screen view of the channels, storage devices and current events.
- Admin- A client to configure the channels, users, groups and custom tagging information.
- ROAR- Record On A Request client. This will be primarily used by detectives when conducting telephone interviews.
- Reports- A reports package providing statistics on recorder usage.
- Web Player- A simple to use web player.
- Quality Assurance- The ability to provide user scoring.
- Screen Recording- Recording Dispatcher / Agent Screens.
- Map Player- Recordings are displayed in a GeoLocation manner.
Stancil Corporation supports concurrent client software licensing. This provides
greater flexibility to the end user.
The Server options are outlined below:
- Network Attach Storage (NAS)- Long term backup on customer supplied storage devices.
- Customize D-Channel information from digital handsets- Provides unique customization to obtain the most information from digital handsets.
- Console (Switch) Integration- Obtain information from E911 NENA specification output, including supplied longitude and latitude information.
- Trunked Radio Integration- Detrunking Talk Group and Radio Identification from Trunked Radio Systems.
- IRIG - B- Time synchronization to an IRIG -B time source
Please contact us to discuss these available options and which options are available
on the different platforms.
GSA Information can be found under Government
FEDERAL, STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT
GSA Contract # GS-35F-0583P
Stancil Corporation (A Designated Woman Owned Small Business)
The General Services Administration
Authorized Federal Supply Service has awarded this contract (Valid thru 2017)
The equipment is offered under:
- The Information Technology Schedule
- For General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services
Here are the particulars of the equipment and services offered:
- SIN 132-8 PURCHASE OF EQUIPMENT
- FSC CLASS 5810-COMMUNICATIONS
- SECURITY EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
- FSC CLASS 5895-MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- Including Installation, Deinstallation and Reinstallation (FPDS Code N070)
- SIN 132-12 MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT, REPAIR SERVICE, AND REPAIR PARTS/SPARE PARTS (FPDS Code J070)
- SIN 132-50 TRAINING COURSES FOR GENERAL PURPOSE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE (FPDS Code U012)
Basically, all of the following types of organizations can purchase Stancil equipment
under the GSA Umbrella.
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply on a case by case basis including State, County, Municipal and Local government entities. This may include authorization under Section 1122 of the 1994 National Defense Authorization Act if the equipment is to be used in particularly for drug interdiction.
Contact Stancil at firstname.lastname@example.org for further email@example.com